Monday, December 1, 2008

I like make people happy and satisfy...part 1

I like party ,maybe i'm the one of party people in Jakarta or even in KL . It started when i was in High school and maybe i can say that i had a power to influence my friends went to the club every friday or saturday nite...hahaha..But it was about my past life because i'm getting older now (january 2009 i'll be 20 years old..oh gosh) that's why i'll change my mind to create my hobby into a little smart business ..(yeah actually it's not business,it's about they way to make ppl happy and satisfy)
Strated from Madagastar which my High School events , I was a donation team leader and was handling all the money that come and go (hahahaha).The budget was about 75,000 usd (can u imagine, it's only for high school events) and luckily i got the profit almost 8,300 usd, and the profit went for charity esp for WWF and the people who got the disaster at that time. I can say that it was totally success lah..hehehe..but it's a team work,it was me and all my friends job.(thx for all donation team member Ninung Trihamtoro, Eunice Salim, Nadia Isabella, Putrizkia, Nadia Selo adji, Sandra Lehman, Jesselyn,Onie Agustin,Gabriella Adindadinanti,and Nadia Putri )
The second project was prom nite..OH MY GOD...prom nite, it had to be so speciall. My friends asked me to be a leader team (again) to arrange all of our plann.Our budget was 5,800 usd. We took a place at Hotel Mulia ballroom Jakarta. I was so stressed at that time, first i had to concern for the final exam and the second this events must be go on.Me and my friends made a liitle strategy how to get money easily (bcause actually this event was illegal, we didn't get permission from our school). Before prom nite we made a little events was called REDEMPTION two. It was held in Mezza Nine, Spazio , Pondok Indah Mall 2. It presented to collect the money for our pro m nite..hahahahaha..There were a fashion show, band , and Dj session. I was so shocked, because there're so many people come and very enthusiastic to enjoy the party.Again and Again i was so glad to see the crowd happy and satisfy wth the events that me and my friends made.A week after, Prom nite was going on. More over, it was so fabulous and very glamour..and i can say that it was totally success.

REDEMPTION two, Mezza Nine
Prom nite
Eunice Salim,Andhira Rachmawati Purbo,Guida Arezzi,Me,Cecillia Jessica Sadikin, Onie Agustin
Nadia Isabella, Nadia Tusin

Me and Asher Rabrindra Pesik
as Leader of
Tarakanita 1 and Pangudi Luhur 2007
Prom Night

















2 comments:

eunice said...

tika.. I was just googling some stuff and led to this website. hahahaha.. kangen!

Unknown said...

tikkss.. iyaa sama kaya ahong gw jg lagi iseng google2 smtg then this site came up.. udah 2 tahun lalu loh! :)