Monday, December 1, 2008

Larmotha

Swestika is a young girl 19th years old who has studying in Limkokwing University (Malaysia). I am taking Professional Communictaion which is not me (so far) hahaha, but i can still enjoy my life there .More over, I graduted from Tarakanita 1 high school in 2007. I like everything about art(drawing,singing, playing all the music intrumentall,partying and last but not least the shadowpuppet or we called it wayang kulit .hahaha) I've been drawing or sketching since 11 years old. One day we had a dinner at my lovely house (b2-1-3,cyberia smart home, malaysia) and suddenly the idea came from my mind to built a little smart business and because we're so proud about our traditional craft which is batik ,we made LARMORTHA for public .

Larmotha is the part of my life which made in June 2008 with my beloved housemate Stella tanuwidjaja and Raditta Cidjie Harira. We took the name of Larmotha from the name of keris (a weapon, and spiritual object, krisses are often considered to have an essence or presence, with some blades possessing good luck and others possessing bad) that had a three branches and the head was like a dragon . We hope that our power such as a dragon (ha ha ha ha). We decided our task , me as a designer(even im not a real designer and im not a fashion student) , stella and dita as an owner which are handling all the marketing strategy and events that will be going on . Larmotha is a dress and clothing store that sell an authentic batik which made in Indonesia. We try to introduce our traditional craft to people from around the world.

Me in Museum Batik Jogja, Jogjakarta



No comments: