Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WANTED

Hello,, ha ha ha ha ha..i'm very update ya wif my blog..Yeah actually, this is my semester break or i can say it's a long smester break ( 2,5 month for holiday) au au au ..(i've nothing to do so my activities only update for my blog..hahaha)it sound so nice that i got a long holiday, but for me it' will be so bored...but luckyly i got a job for this weekend..hehehe...but after that i'll be jobless..huhuhu..
Actually,for this holiday there are a few ppl that i really want to see. First one is Jesselyn Hartanto, she is studying in State, and at the end of this year she will be back to indo (i've never seen her for almost one and half year). We used to come to the club together, we had a crazy party all nite long.So really excited to meet her and see her attitude now ( have her changed it? we'll see)...The second one is Nadia Selo Adji..Oh my god, you , you , you, I miss you damn so much..and she's going home next week or even this week?!?!..(YESS)..In other words, if they back home , i will have a JOBLESS friends..hahaha..One thing that make me so excited to meet them that they will attend for my Nu year eve's party...hahahaha...yippie..so can't wait to see you guys ...but im so sad that my lovely BFF (hahhahha) can't back home, she stuck in Japan..uh!! we used to hang araound every minute, every second and every step we took ( haha, hiperbowl bowl)..Aras ratri kara, please come back home soon...i miss our part that we had ....escargot 123..hahaha
I already have a plann , if both of you already in Indo .

1. We have to play bowling....
2. Kareoke is a must
3.SHOPPING wif me and ninung ....hahaha
4.Chilling chilling untill die ...

Me- nadia - jesselyn
Jesselyn in her silly face..(ups sorry jeh, i found it )


me- Aras Ratri kara





No comments: