Monday, December 1, 2008

I like make people happy and satisfy...part2

Discern from my exprience, i made a little house party for new year eve 2007 to 2008 . It was held in Aston Rasuna , Kuningan, Jakarta. I like invite people and make them satisfy. Not only in Jakarta, in KL as well sometimes i invite my friends to have a little house party (in my house) just only for drinking wine and killing time. The latest party that me and my beloved housmate made was Halloween party and Sarah Sinyorah Surprised birthday party.It was so kewll...hahaha...More over, my next project is new year eve 2008 - 2009, i'll update my blog after that party and i think it will be more fun and marvelous.

Raditta Cidjie Harira Surprise Bday Party
Halloween Party 31st October 2008Farewell Party 2008
Tina Sindukusomo, Aras Ratri Kara, Nonie, Tersi Evaranti

My FAREWELL party , January 2008

Raditta Cidjie Harira Surprise Party, September 2008


Crowd Redemption two
.
New year eve's 2008
Tina Sindukusumo, Me, Aras Ratri Kara, Nabilla

No comments: