Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Music it's my life, cause my life it's music

The title above it's so me..hahaha..I like music, maybe I can say that i was born from music ( wut? so weird) hahaha...When i was eight to nine years old, my mom took me into a piano course and i finished this course in 16 years old..I've been in that course for almost nine years, but it's so weird that i can't read the musical note...(wut?wut?wut?) yes,it's true..( i have trick for you guys if you have a problem similiar to me) ..I just see my coach finger gesture and hear very very carefully every part that my coach played..HAHAHAHA...(cheater).After my coach knew that i cudnt read the musical note, my coach gave up to teach and tried to change the methode. He taught me by a cd player and he asked me to find a chord by myself...and it was working on me...ha ha ha ha ha..



In high school, i used to have a band and i was the vocalist..HAHAHA..We had so many job at that time, performed on every birthday party or high school events. But after we graduated and started our college life..everything that we made gone like the wind..huhuhuhu...but we still keep in touch each other..
Madagastar 2006
Band Tarki 2007

Because i like party (like wut i said before on my other post) , my friend (Ibam Adam) asked me learn an electronic music player (what is that actually?!) hahaha..yeah, it was CDj, he asked and taught me to learn a DJ equipment.. Electro it's my genre...i was so interest about it. I had performance in a few club, and my first time performance was held in Mezza nine (Redemption two)..it was so nervous..ha ha ha ha ha ...but after i've been college life, im not into in this activities...but i'll be perform as soon as possible..ha ha ha ha ..next performance will be in Nu year eve's 2008 -2009 party..

Me - Ibam Adam

Mezza nine


No comments: